PC / MAC / LINUX
PS4 / PS Vita
27 September 2016
PS4 NA / STEAM / Humble Store
29 September 2016
Press / Business Contact:
@Lichtspeer on Twitter
Lichtspeer on Facebook
Lichtspeer on YouTube
Lichtspeer is an action arcade lightspear-throwing simulator based in ancient Germanic future. The game is coming to PC, PlayStation 4 North America on September 27th, 2016 and PlayStation 4 Europe on September 29th, 2016. The PlayStation Vita version will follow a month later.
In a land filled with Penguin Vikings, Wurst Zombies, and Hipster Ice Giants, survival is an art. Fortunately, an ancient champion with an elegant weapon has been summoned to please the gods and restore balance to the universe.
Grab your lightspear, become a Germonaut and traverse through lands straight out of Germanic myths. Survive with style and expand your powers to fight for the glory and amusement of the almighty gods.
AIM. SHOOT. KILL. DIE. THE LICHTGODS DEMAND IT.
This is Lichtspeer.
Lichthund is a very small game development team based in Warsaw, Poland. The team consists of 2 developers – Rafal Zaremba and Bartek Pieczonka, who always enjoyed fast, action packed arcade games with simple design and instant gratification. For their first game, they decided to merge the challenge and wonder of old-school arcade games with modern day art and music. That's how the idea of a game about a space warrior throwing a germanic spear came to life.
- Experience an uber fantastich mix of arcade action and lightspear-throwing simulation.
- Battle a diverse legion of gargantuan wunder bosses - exploit their weaknesses and smash them into pieces!
- Discover the lands of ancient germanic future and fight hordes of bidermeier beasts from another dimension - Wurst Zombies, Evil Spacedwarfs, Skater Walruses, you name it.
- Show off your lichtmeister skills - decapitate your enemies with headshots, execute special attacks, and generate zuper massive combos to improve your score and impress your friends!
- Rave to a bombastich space-soundtrack by Marcin Sonnenberg, ranging from electro-space marches to vibrating sounds of technocumbia.
- Want more? Rise to the challenge and see if you got what it takes to beat the cruel, nerve wrecking Rage Quit and New Game+ modes.
Lichtspeer Trailer YouTube
Lichtspeer interview (PC Gamer) YouTube
Let's Look At: Lichtspeer! (Northernlion) YouTube
There are far more images available for Lichtspeer, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "The best Indie Game Award (2nd place)" Digital Dragons 2015
- "PIXEL.AWARDS - Warsaw Excelence" Pixel Heaven 2015
Everything except programming
Everything except art
Bram ter Laak
Sound Design & Mastering
Playstation Port and Publishing
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks